Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can Herpes Affect The Heart

old Cold Winter Celebration of the Risen Lord

a546.jpg picture by yaoimanga

Old Cold Winter
(Poetry Ding Hu ; ng)
Thu
all gone here, for coming out! Outside
woods-I hear? Gold River
wind change guidance hiu old book dust
green beans, pink sand beach.
.
cold hearts I've heard yet,
When the bird reached the lake specifically,
hole full of water, weed stems ripple,
gold bamboo boat floating ignore silly?
.
I have to remember not loving?
pm When silver mist, the stars said,
A small flock of birds flying back to nest,
There ancient temple bell rung realms.
.
I was more sad at all? Which
know how wide my heart!
Listen my soul leaves the body fall, rain
hiccup bouts of movement ideas.
.
I have collected seed for legal?
I on, soon met the ball to east,
afternoon sun past summer, cold afternoon,
love without adding dead heart.

recovered Luc Dinh Hung poetry book, is still "the old Cold Winter" make sweet soul lai.Hay í ; t is for you, please just want to cry, but just want to smile ... for a long time, it was a very mild pain ... Remember

first read this poem, it makes my heart fluttering most is that I feel no different nà ; o one who nghiep.Khong not see his crime as "I" of these words, but that vague picture "I" is the minh.Mot " ; I "stung by the brutal afternoon sun off the collection, movement of air traffic between the autumn to winter winds, a wind chill fins cling to my soul, that his place shall never be used to avoid gio.Va so friendly, stood quietly between about khong.Moi dimensional space reads back "the old Cold Winter," what makes their pain and was restless for the old days, back just drag on and is clearly a subject-"I" of the pitiful.

Somehow "pitiful" or "crime" is from his picture from what the "LMDC" offers, and only alone it alone. "Dang trade "in which they feel it is not pity myself & want to tell others that wheat such as "victims" of love, but it is a "pity" of a situation dai.Vi innocent love that, but I saw "me" in his do.Cai the time I first read " LMDC "... is an ego as vay.Dung quietly between love alone, do not do anything both, but just to remember people only. "Remember", as well as a sense be enough to salvage the afternoon for best incipient winter discolours muon.Minh sad wonder, is it their loved one weakness?! When you love someone, you want become stronger, more powerful to be able to "protect" them, to make a stand for peace of mind that can rely on. .. but the result is so? Why what you get just a pain and weakness?! Do How to get rid of it? How to trust yourself to that love him with all my confidence, that I strongly believe that he and o love that person, and hope can bring happiness to people you love?! To never get out ... my new obsession that has woven itself up from time to time or not? To ... I could never believe in one true love?! And although there is no eternal life, but his still believe in the long term ...? To never here, where even now, the eyes of my heart still can not see the light ...

"You have to love, remember?
pm When silver mist, the stars said,
A small flock of birds flying organizations,
There temple bell rung ancient realms.
...
sad I had to add at all? Which
know how wide my heart!
Listen my soul leaves the body fall, rain
hiccup bouts of movement ideas. "

Monday June 18, 2007 - 6:59 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment