Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mens Wallets For Sale

"He let me go quickly found"


"Ho m now, you go find me fast! "
[Sakura_enmi / Detective]

I remember carrying that tray of Solitude Network also has a similar sentence: "Today, let them go find him!" (Jakub).

CDTM reason I do not read because I know it is sad, but I can not bear the sadness so subtle, we How will my condition m affected for a time dai.Do what I thought, when I just looked and understanding of its contents in a dien.Cho rebels one night ...

I lay on his hammock swung, and suddenly feel like having someone do.Tham even at that sky is the sky is raining again, I will also cover whether to go to find and said: "I do mainstay of you there. "Just someone I can hear, I would say worth ay.Toi think vay.Nhung is sad, I realized, I had no one to say ca.Va so I understand why the other novel titled "She single network. "

"He let me go quickly found."

not I'll go find for love, but hope to find my love, hoping that someone will discover her in a tiny corner ; nayMinh of life is love him and vice versa, he is also the love that his doi.Tung day waiting.

"He let me go quickly found."

As told myself, feel more alone rising more strongly. He find you quickly come on, because every day they still wait, because these feelings forever unilateral made me tired and had great vong.Em to ask a question several times: "I ever find the right person for you here ". But so far all is hopeless, so only way forward for he will find me, because it well I'll find him .

In this world, I worry more insecurity is a happy happy phuc.Khong confident enough to ask early and hard ; to believe that anyone will love me when I was only truly human is incomplete song.Em capital improvement is still a man "white hands", how can calmly and in love as many things to finish? ! But even if not a true love, just someone to rely on tired and restless, the children also completed thay.Boi not find that, next to someone doing their own dose of sedatives is unfortunate phuc.Em also understand why he an.Den are still so real, but what you have, is always wait and hope at some point vong.Den he em.Em pray will find it. Upcoming

age 20, the age that she had undergone would be next to ultra-violet flowers, old but in Japan as "Festival of personality" ;. Maybe I'll become more mature, confident and well equipped when they have a better life, as That, he please find me nhe.Tim see em.De you not ever tell myself:

"I find your color see you go! "

Brother, I will not say:" Today , he let me go quickly found "was UVI to say How, then each day you will look forward and fever ruot.Em afraid of disappointment before he find you lose, so look for "a someday ... "So in the future ... He quickly nhé ...

...

"I find your color see you go! "

Loneliness too!

@ Myself: She would have to buy the online form to see it.

Sakura_enmi.

Sunday September 2, 2007 - 7:39 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment