Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Congratulations Baby Arriving

Tags


MY blogroll

http://mangahelpers.com/m/strobe-edge/raws/ (Sparkling Love)
Hey Wind
Artist: Van Four Seasons
Composer: unknown

himself as the wind Poor dear! Dum
Please love me, each day running through your love,
was much bitterness, love you really should not say words. Crime

himself as the wind Oh! Please
Dum his brand, only the lyrics just candles and flowers,
hope you understand, love you too dear wind.

As each day through I'll always be lonely I'll always be hungry, because every day through his
wish he would have children with you please reply me ,
Wind lyrics Hey
on http://music.yeucahat.com/song/Vietnamese/50576-Gio-Oi ~ Van-Tu-Quy.html you

love me ... love you gave

So tonight as I want to dream, the other
thousands of sparkling stars on high are saying instead ,
please answer me, do you love me ...

a day ... I hope one day we will not deviate from,
hope one day a date have pairs.
Let me once we are together, he would
for once I will stand abreast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment