Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Inscription For Housewarming Cookbook

Thinking of You

http://photobucket.com/images/love% 20quote /

e15b.jpg picture by yaoimanga


thinkin 'of you I'm thinkin '
of you All I can do is just think about you
thinkin' of you I'm thinkin 'of you
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin 'of you

...

one sitting, leaning his face looks ... "What you're looking at it? And I was thinking ?..." . I did wonder, when you - in only a short moment - he turned to look.

British right next to me, but you know, one thing that makes them unpleasant, are you, right where your hand can touch, but actually far away. "Soul" of his never let you touch it. And I was always sad about it. "What do you think it? In his heart is what? ". I really want to know, really want to ask him, but I dare not, because for me he is a cold. Maybe other people he proved energetic, and they also remarked that his cheerful, friendly with everyone, but if not you then ... What a story out of the chat, they can not tell you. You have to think whether I should say anything to continue the conversation with him, and they also seem to fail once, you feel ashamed of themselves that, if only I could bôi xoá nó đi, để em không ngốc xít đến vậy nữa, để em không 'hồi hộp' mỗi lần gặp anh, đối diện anh, nói với anh. Em muốn mình không vui mừng nữa khi thấy anh, vì em biết điều đó đối với anh chẳng có ý nghĩa gì. Em đã sợ, và em muốn quên, quên end.

arise Why do you love it?! There are sometimes I wonder: Is he a mistake like that you're not allowed to commit? I regret, but not because he is not worthy, but because of my disability only. I do not know what you think if he knew clearly that I like him. And because they fear the opposite, so I 'run away', I want to deny his feeling. It flickered on, and they showed no interest, because I want you to think, I did not like his style, I do not need his type him. But in fact they're just the only lie I lie, because even Tr.Phuong said: "You are denying themselves the truth only!", And then it ; tell you more cowardly, yes, how can I tell you is, the sentence "I like him "thing.

There was a book that is as painful unrequited love that, but it is suffering more than you love but dry ; ng dare tell people that their loved one how much? Books are always How easily write, read and found very easily, but when you face, you do? If you say it is simply that, the earlier you also have to face him easily. How can he look at me like everyone else or not I do not know, so every time chatting with him, you have to at least avoid looking at her eyes, and seemed, I tell you, he or crude ; i know you do not see many (?).

Had that day ... I did not see him teach for Human Rights Education em ngành Thiếu thì có lẽ đã không ngưỡng vọng anh đến vậy. Mọi thứ đều xuất phát từ sự ngưỡng mộ, và rồi đến bây giờ em vẫn kính trọng anh, dù thật sự đã có những lúc em thấy ghét, chỉ vì em thất vọng thôi. Nhưng em lại đang nghĩ, nếu không that he taught the song "Live to love and harmony with everyone," he is the more pity, because at that time I was feeling well endowed c to the other that, then I also think, if I'm heading back sooner, if I met you sooner - when they still Missing in the industry, it was not so depressed, so sure he will teach me many things I want to learn. Perhaps my feelings started from there.

And then, each week you will want to see him. "The presence of a person can carry a great significance for other people. " I've read somewhere, just remember to bring oil and drain it. I work hard to activities, and want to try harder, just because he is a force like that you want to progress further, because he is too good at that ^ ^. Now, I still thank him for this, though perhaps he did not know I was thinking like that ^ ^. And again, you know? I love to see his blue shirt, blue colors are just one ball that they wear, because it is uniform The group ^ ^ but for me, I like light blue of clothes, the color of blue sky there, because I tend to look blue sky and enjoyed it. I also have a blue sky but really in my heart there, and he, he is an important part of the sky, your sky with clouds, sometimes also sunny and generally have what a sky (of course, when the sky clouds ^ ^ he also stopped at another not to mention what to do), and he is the wide blue sky of them. I truly love someone, you have brought them into the sky. Whether true I'm sad for him, but I do not want to turn it into overcast skies. I really, really liked his blue shirt. So, whether you know the truth, even though my heart was sad, but I still have to overcome, but it? However, still does not mean "past" is no longer interested in him anymore. That also is why the children distracting. Now think of you, I was sad more than happy, as the lyrics that he sang Ho Quynh Huong:

"Think of me, a little fun only, so much so sad when he did not see ... "

Yeah, as such, but others see a place is not even know what to say, so I do not know ever since i was dry ng forward to seeing more. Just a Sunday was enough, and we breezed through each other, there are the morning, when there are no. Sometimes you really jealous, because there are girlfriend can talk to him freely and happily, and he cares. Or a little longer to think, not funny, lacks the brain ... I sure do not make comfortable. Laughing, perhaps as such, I do not know how?! And the only thing I know, probably have to restart it, for myself, work - not because of him, but only because "he is ; motivation. " Just that is enough, you have the right to think like that?!

I can not do for him, when he already independent and powerful, when you seem to have decided to go his way, and because of it, he does not want trial ; only one (though he might be interested). So, he ah, he is my blue sky ... but you can not touch it is, because it is far away and too high for the reach of human hands, they can only do is to look up. I think that does not mean "higher" than what they regard, but that's just the image you want to borrow express feelings for me. I can not touch his heart as he does not want. And ... rest, I can only cherish & appreciate the blue sky of myself, I still want to look up, still want to walk, I see you do not need to disadvantages, though my heart can really be weak. He

this, I pray that he will be peaceful, gradual and step on his own path - the path that I love you ; and want to select.

And again, I liked him. Although

will still be wearing her natural surfing bar through you, as strangers, but I will not bother trying, will try to see it as a hope in my heart, albeit small, so maybe I'll love life because I have you as our hopes ...

Yeah, probably will not be sad ...
just of sky that ...
... blue in my heart forever.
------------ oOo -------------
"Thinking Of You"

thinkin ' of you I'm thinkin 'of you
All I can do is just think about you
thinkin' of you I'm thinkin 'of you Whenever I'm blue
I am thinkin' of you
No matter how I try
I do not find a reason why Believe me it's

no lie I always have you on my mind
No matter what I see guess where clause I want to be
Love is the answer I will find

thinkin ' of you I'm thinkin' of you
All I can do is just think about you
Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you

No matter where I go
This is the only show
I'd like to be a part
Come on and take my heart
No matter where you are
Baby I can't be far
Cause I'll be with you all the time

Thinking of you
Think about you all the time

This feelin' deep inside
When you're right by my side
I'll always be with you
Believe me this is true
Whenever we apart
You're deep with in my heart
Cause you'll be with me all the time

Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you
All I can do is just think about you
Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you

No matter where I go
This is the only show
I'd like to be a part
Come on and take my heart
No matter where you are
Baby I can't be far
Cause I'll be with you all the time

Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you
All I can do is just think about you
Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you

Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of you
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you

Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' Whenever
of you I'm blue I am thinkin 'of you

"How do I see the sky? How to touch it ...?". I thought.
How I see the sky? How I can catch the blue blue sky? ...
Tuesday March 27, 2007 - 12:31 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment